Ladies and gentleman, I welcome you to my Midwest Swing fantasy baseball team of 2009: The Above Ground Pool Party.
Once the rosters are final, I will update this page with any news, transactions or whatever else comes to mind related to the names below. If you know of reasons why someone on my team should/shouldn’t be cut or should/shouldn’t receive “points” leave a comment below.
- Amy slaps around a single, runs drunkenly to third instead of first.
- Jay-Z bangs a dinger with D.O.A video.
- Public Enemies blows more saves than it should have, and TAGPP searches for a replacement.
- Public Enemies swapped, along with loose change found in couch, for District 9.
- Kid Cudi’s Man on the Moon track listing looks to make the album a huge hit.
- Kid Cudi’s Man on the Moon album review doesn’t live up to a No. 1 pick, but still provides strong value.
Manager: Omar, Bodie, Marlo, Slim Charles, Wee-Bay, Avon and the rest of the West Side crew on The Wire.
- Strengths: Her weaknesses.
- Weaknesses: Drug-riddled bad-decision maker
- Strengths: Is a professional ninja.
- Weaknesses: Usually loses to members of G.I. Joe.
RF: The Real World: Cancun predictions (Round 10, Pick 26)